THIS PAGE IS NOT FOR NON-MEMBER/FRIEND RENTALS.
We are not offering rentals at this time due to COVID.
If you're working on a large event, like some of our Peace Week events, consider contacting the Communications Team. We have a checklist that can help keep things on track so they're done when you need them to be.
Scheduling and Publicizing an Event at UUFN
This first step accomplishes three things:
- Reserves whatever resources you need.
- If the resources include a zoom room, the zoom link will be sent to you as soon as the room is assigned.
- Gets your event put on the UUFN website calendar.
- If the event is something you'd like to attract people to, please provide a good description.
- Please attach an image for the calendar if at all possible (to upload a file, click where it says Image for Calendar).
If the resource you need is available, complete and submit the Scheduling & Calendar Form below.
Within three days, the Office Administrator will notify you as to whether or not the resource is available. If the resource includes a zoom room, you will receive the zoom link at that time.
- All room requests are prioritized by date submitted.
- Physical Rooms are available for meetings, with some restrictions due to COVID. Restrictions are subject to change based on COVID data. You can request a physical room but it is not guaranteed to be available. For COVID-Related Rules, please see https://uufn.org/covid-related-guidelines-fall-2021/ .
- Please be sure you fill in the fields marked "required." The form will not submit without them.
- You will receive an email from Breeze confirming that your request has been sent.
- The Program Coordinator will review and confirm via email that your event has been accepted.
- Please allow 3 days for Events and Meetings to appear on the website calendar.