THIS PAGE IS NOT FOR NON-MEMBER/FRIEND RENTALS.
We are not offering rentals at this time due to COVID.
If you're working on a large event, like some of our Peace Week events, consider contacting the Communications Team. We have a checklist that can help keep things on track so they're done when you need them to be.
Scheduling and Publicizing an Event at UUFN
PLEASE CHECK THE UUFN Calendar to be sure the resource you need has not been allocated to someone else.
If the resource you need is available, complete and submit the Scheduling Form below.
Wait until you hear that time time and resources you need are available before you request publicity.
- All room requests are prioritized by date submitted.
- Physical Rooms are available for meetings, with some restrictions due to COVID. Restrictions are subject to change based on COVID data. You can request a physical room but it is not guaranteed to be available. For COVID-Related Rules, please see https://uufn.org/covid-related-guidelines-fall-2021/ .
- Please be sure you fill in the fields marked "required." The form will not submit without them.
- You will receive an email from Breeze confirming that your request has been sent.
- The Program Coordinator will review and confirm via email that your event has been accepted.
- Please allow 3 days for Events and Meetings to appear on the website calendar.
Images draw people's attention to your event. They also allow the web team to add your event to the front page slider/carousel and the social media team to publicize your event on Facebook and instagram.
It's best if you provide an image specific to your event. If you cannot do that, the web team will try to assign a generic image to the event. Depending on their workload, they might or might not be able to do that.
Important Note About Images
We have a policy about UUFN and media that you should be familiar with if you're submitting images the contain people who are identifiable.
You will need release forms from anyone who is identifiable in any media you wish to use.
About Image Sizes
The image size we're referring to here is just how wide and tall the image is. A pixel is basically one of the many dots that makes up an image.
In order to put an image in the slider (those large images that appear when you go to the site) , it has to be "landscape" format--horizontal (like a landscape), not vertical (like a portrait).
The image should be a large horizontal image (>= 1200px wide and >= 500 px high).
If you provide an image, please give us the source in case we have to check legality or download a different size.
Sources for Images
My shortcut method is to look for images that are legal to use to sell things. If they’re legal to use to sell, they should be legal to use on our site. If I can't find anything I like that way, I have to dig further into the permissions for an image I do like.