- A mask must be worn at all times covering both the mouth and nose. The only exception to this is for those leading and participating in services. They may remove their masks when speaking.
- All persons entering must sign in with contact information. This is important and there are no exceptions. This information will be used for Contact Tracing in the unlikely event that an attendee or someone close to the attendee is exposed to the virus.
- You may sing along quietly with your mask on.
- Restrooms may be used at your discretion. Sanitizing supplies will be available.
- Food may not be served inside the church at this time. Coffee will not be served.
- Chairs will be placed as far apart as possible within the confines of the space. You may move chairs closer for your family (pod) grouping.
- Only attend Fellowship if you are non-symptomatic for the Covid-19 virus or any other transmittable disease that could compromise the health of another congregant.
- Please be mindful of everyone’s comfort level and ask before approaching or touching others.
- While outside at a church event, masks are optional. We encourage everyone to have a mask readily available. Many people have reasons for continuing to wear a mask even if vaccinated. If you prefer to wear a mask please do so, and if you see someone else with a mask on (they have their own reasons) please offer to wear yours.
- We will not require any specific physical distancing, but encourage an atmosphere of caution and culture of respect.