During this time of coronavirus-related shutdowns and social distancing, UUFN’s Helping Hands Team remains active and ready to help in a number of ways:
• Find resources to obtain groceries if you’re unable to do so yourself, or assist you with online grocery orders.
• Deliver meals (as Helping Hands normally does)
• Support you in getting tested for COVID-19.
• Help you find Telehealth services if you’re ill.
• Pick up and deliver medicine and other essentials.
• Connect you to food, testing, financial, mental health, and other resources you might need.
Rest assured that all requests are kept in complete confidence. You decide who knows what when. Please call Emily van Vlack at 302 893-3493 if you need help. Or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.