“We love Adult RE at UUFN!”
The Adult Religious Education program at UUFN provides opportunities for adult spiritual and psychological growth and religious learning. Such opportunities include class gatherings, discussion series, movie nights and various workshops in a friendly, no-pressure setting. Everyone is welcome!
- A Hole in the Wind – Book Discussion Group | May 10, 2018
- UUFN Women’s Spirituality Group | Ongoing
- UUFN BookBums Bookclub | Ongoing
- Outrageous OWLS | Wednesday, May 9, 2018
The Affinity Group Page has other opportunities for getting to know one another!
Past Learning Opportunities:
- Saving Snow – Film Screening | March 4, 2018
- White Like Me – Book Discussion Group | February 22, 2018
- UU 101 | Saturday, February 21, 2018
- UUFN Women’s Retreat | January 21, 2018
- 5 Wishes Workshop | January 13, 2018
- Walk With Me Film Screening | Sunday, December 3, 2017
- On Tyranny – Book Discussion Group | Autumn 2017