Date(s) - 03/08/2018
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Celebrate International Women’s Day by joining your fellow sisters for a special worldwide circle and meditation event. On International Women’s Day 2018, The Global Sisterhood has organized thousands of women in 80+ countries to gather in Sister Circles to heal ourselves, empower each other, and transform the world. This event is open to anyone who identifies as a woman.
- We will gather in a circle seated on the floor, please bring cushions to make yourself comfortable.**
- Please wear clothes that make you feel comfortable physically and spiritually.
- Feel free to bring something special to place on our altar.
- Having a shawl or a blanket to wrap up in might make you feel comfortable and secure.
- You might enjoy having a journal to write your thoughts in.
- Perhaps you might like to have a bottle of water to keep beside you.
Please arrive between 6:30 and 6:45 to settle in. We will begin at 7pm.
** There will be chairs available for those who are more comfortable sitting in a chair.
This event will replace the monthly Women’s Spirituality Meeting that was going to be held on Tues. March 13.