The Italian Art of Everyday Creativity
Rev. Paula Maiorano
The Italians call it Arrangiarsi, the art of making something out of nothing or making something do. Come explore this Italian approach and consider how you are already incorporating it into your everyday creativity, or if it is something you want to develop.
- A Holy Curiosity and the Healing Power of Sacred Story 11/13/2017
- Staying Connected: the essential affect 11/09/2017
- Go with the Flow 10/22/2017
- On Covenant: Promises Made, Kept, Broken, and Renewed 10/16/2017
- Make it Sacred 10/15/2017